So I am sure you have seen those Colouring in books for adults now, right? Or are you still wondering what they are all about, or have you just started to do them?
As a Women’s Wellbeing Mentor I am a keen advocate of this kind of tool to help others! But as a child I dearly loved this activity and as an adult I love it just the same, that is why I have created a FREE Mandala Adult Colouring in page for you. See below for details on how to download!!
Colouring in pages and books have a multitude of benefits for a person’s well-being. Below are Seven key reasons why this is so.
Here are Seven key reasons why it’s an amazing outlet to keep YOU Balanced.
- Adult Colouring in, it is an amazingly FUN outlet to relieve stress, our lives have become so fast paced in the society that we live in. Stress is a symptom of this. In order to learn how to deal with stress, we must take time out to do activities such as colouring in that can help us unwind and find balance in our lives.
- Adult Colouring in has been used in Art therapy for many years because of its known benefits.
- Using colour spontaneously and expressively links in to our subconscious mind, by-passing the censoring conscious mind.
- It’s a very cool way to download all the chatter in your head, releasing all the things that no longer serve you a purpose.
- It is a major Self-Empowerment tool. You are taking the driver’s seat here; you are allowing yourself to STOP. You are giving yourself permission to Heal, Shine, Love and Embrace your inner Goddess.
- We are using an array of Colours and Colour has abundant properties to help us. It is a very useful tool, because at times when we are unable to verbalise our feelings, we are unsure what our feelings really are. Colour can help us understand what is going on.
- Research now shows that it is known as another form of meditation.
I will be discussing more of the benefits to this amazing tool and the advantages of using such an outlet for your well-being over the coming months. But in the mean time I have a Special gift just for YOU! Can you guess what it is?
Yes it’s a Adult Colouring in page for you. It is a beautiful Mandala that you can colour in; you can also keep coming back to it using different intentions or themes.
I selected a Mandala as they are very Spiritual in their own right and are well known to assist with meditation so I thought it was quiet fitting to work hand in hand with the benefits of both Colour and Art therapy.
So I proudly present my FREE Mandala Printable Adult colouring in page out into the world! Enjoy! Happy colouring!
How do I sign up for my Free Mandala?– Just Sign Up here for you colouring in page.
(Get your Colour on) Karen x
Sharing is Caring
P.S. If you find this Mandala Adult Colouring page a wonderful and helpful tool for yourself then I’d love for you to spread the love and forward this link to a friend who you think would benefit from such a wonderful and creative outlet! Let’s all join together to help empower ourselves and our well-being's for living a more mindful and connected life.
Please Share your work with me